When life handed me a Canadian Husband, Two Energetic Kids and a Dog with ADHD,
I made myself some Organized Chaos!

Thursday, February 21, 2013

NMPM

Hello Everyone!  I have been missing in action I know.  I have been sick with everything under the sun and it hasn't been fun. I have been trying to keep up with the No More Perfect Moms (NMPM) facebook page and also the bible studies.  I just neglected blogging completely.   I have been so excited to finally start the new bible study this week!  We are reading No More Perfect Mom's by Jill Savage.   I have read it about a month or so ago and have been antsy waiting for all you mommies to read it.

NMPM is really close to my heart.  Not only it is a great book but it is a life changing movement.  


+ Accepting yourself and others for who they are.

+ Being filled with Joy instead of judgement.

+ Relationships growing with not only other mom's but with your kids and husband.

+ Being able to look at other mom's and not compare their outsides to your insides.

+ Accepting imperfection

+ Honesty

+ Fake free!

+ Knowing that perfection is only found in God

+ Seeing life in a whole new way because we aren't trying to perfect everything- we are living

+ Opening up about life and the truths

+ A community is being built of mom's who accept each other!

+ Knowing that we can't control life!

+ A sense of Peace within ourselves

+ Knowing your way is right for you and your family.  Your way may not and probably isn't right for another mom's family.  That is ok.  We accept that.

+ How my hair is done, how clean my house is or how my kids behave DOES NOT DEFINE ME!

+ We are able to replace JUDGEMENT with GRACE!


Well, that is just a few things that have changed my life and other woman that have gone through the journey of NMPM!  

The facebook page https://www.facebook.com/NoMorePerfectMoms.NMPM give us an opportunity to laugh at our imperfections and grow together.  We want this to go all over and we want our communities overflow with NMPM!   As of 2/21/13 we have 55 mom's from 9 different States or Providences.  



We need to spread and we need to BAN together!!  






So who is in this with me?