When life handed me a Canadian Husband, Two Energetic Kids and a Dog with ADHD,
I made myself some Organized Chaos!

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

The Bathtub is Overflowing but Why Do I Feel Drained?


I am so excited about the new No More Perfect Mommies in Hudson or Anywhere Else. 

I have talked to several mommies and I am still ironing out a few details but we are starting our first book online together!  “The Bathtub is Overflowing but why do I feel drained” by Lysa TerKeurst

If you want to check it out and participate with us and our online discussions just join the facebook page and then RSVP on our events page.  I have read the first few chapters and I am so excited to be able to start discussions and learn more about each of the Mom’s participating in this book.  Remember this is online and all the extra information in on the page under forums.  Make sure you RSVP because I am going to make all discussions private so we feel open and conformable talking about everyday mommy hardships and moments that bring us tears of happiness and joy!

Let me know if you have any questions or comments!  Can’t wait to get started on this new journey!!