I know I posted this on my facebook but I am not sure if people actually clicked on the link so I will show this to you all again!! I really love http://www.godvine.com.  It is such a great site and 95% of the time I can come off that site with tears of joy in my eyes.  God has made so many beautiful/cute things!  We sometimes overlook some of his work.  Here is Gods amazing work through these adorable animals.  


#9 - Baby farm cow

The most beautiful thing about this baby is her big brown eyes. Such an adorable calf!


#8 - Baby elephant

This goofy elephant calf will teach you a thing or two about smiling. :)


#7 - Baby Giraffe

The more wild a baby is, the cuter it is! This gangly giraffe baby is just too cute.


#6 - Baby rabbit

During the summer, if you're lucky, you'll see one of these little guys!



#5 - Baby seahorse

We love this particular baby because it's so unique ... and a miniature of mom!


#4 - Wolf Cub

Arooooo! This wild wolf cub just wants to play!


#3 - Corgi Puppy
Of course this list wouldn't be complete without a happy, floppy-eared Corgi puppy!


#2 - Cute Kitten
Why hello, Mr. Kitten, you're looking quite dapper this evening!


#1 - Baby seal
There are so many cute babies in the world... it's a shame we can't cuddle with this one!