When life handed me a Canadian Husband, Two Energetic Kids and a Dog with ADHD,
I made myself some Organized Chaos!

Friday, July 20, 2012

Message from God

I don't know if anyone else that has facebook has the app called God wants YOU to know...Message from God.  I receive one each day and I take everyone in but there are some days that hit me and really make me think about life and what God wants and has laid out for us.  Here is today's...


On this day of your life, Stacey, we believe God wants you to know ... that family is not a name for a group of people, but the quality of relationships between them.  Relationships grounded in mutual love, trust, caring and forgiveness. In all the ups and all the downs of life. Look closely, - who is really your family, and who in truth are just strangers in for the ride?

Makes you think about life!