When life handed me a Canadian Husband, Two Energetic Kids and a Dog with ADHD,
I made myself some Organized Chaos!

Sunday, May 6, 2012

My kid would never...

For the last few weeks my kids and I have been watching Dateline NBC, My kid would never...

This show has been really good learning experience for not only my kids but myself.  It is a hidden camera show that sees how kids deal with different situations.  For example, cheating, discrimination, strangers, and so forth.

Tonight was on discrimination.  Skyler had a harder time understanding this topic but Tanner understood.  As he is intently watching this show he looks at Kev and says "That is why they say you can't judge a book by its cover!"  This really made my heart melt and tears start to form.

How do you think your kids would react to different situations.  Watch a few of these clips and think about what we are teaching our kids or what we are forgetting to teach them.