When life handed me a Canadian Husband, Two Energetic Kids and a Dog with ADHD,
I made myself some Organized Chaos!

Monday, May 21, 2012

Laughter

Life can be busy.  I don't know about anyone else but sometimes it feels like it is really easy to burn both sides of the candlestick!  I felt that way on Sunday.  I was tired and just felt sick.  My hubby was sweet enough to let me sleep a little bit in the late afternoon.  It did help a lot but you know laughter always makes me feel better so here we go for some mommy humor.



For the Mommies with young ones..






LOL...this reminds me of my kiddos!!





















The the Mom's who have the hardest jobs!  Stay at home mommies!!








For those moms that work outside the home.  Another VERY Hard job!  










Then of course this is what really is the best at the end of the day!!!  LOVE THIS Cartoon!!






~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
God is truly great and he gave us so many gifts.  One is laughter!  


A joyful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.
Proverbs 17:22

He will yet fill your mouth with laughter, and your lips with shouting.
Job 8:21

And Sarah said, “God has made laughter for me; everyone who hears will laugh over me.”
Genesis 21:6

God is great and we need to be joyful in all we do!  Allow the stresses of life and the business become laughter and joyous!   




Have a great week!