When life handed me a Canadian Husband, Two Energetic Kids and a Dog with ADHD,
I made myself some Organized Chaos!

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

I love you

  1. Do you say I love you a lot?
  2. Do you say it to your kids? 
  3. To your husband? 
  4. To your extened family? 
  5. How often do you say it? 
  6. How often do you hear it?
  7. Do you show your love?
  8. Do you have a signal of some kind that you can do across the room to tell your loved one that you love them?

The love word is used a lot in my home!!  My 6 year old loves to say it to me!!  My 9 year old still will yell across the yard he loves me even in front of his friends!!  My husband says it several times a day.  I am so blessed to be loved.  I tend to say it a lot to them also.  I am sometimes have an overwhelming amount of love for my family.  So not just saying it but showing love is something I do quite a bit. 

I believe we all have a love tank. 




I also believe that God wants us to help keep others love tanks full!  Feeling that love from God is a blessing and he wants us to share that with others.  We need to be a living example of Gods love.  I always say that I may not like things but love is different.  God does not like everything I do, actually he probally doesn't like a lot of what I do but His love is forever and His love is so big. 


The bible says...
     
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

We love because he first loved us. If anyone says, “I love God,” and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen cannot love God whom he has not seen. And this commandment we have from him: whoever loves God must also love his brother.         1 John 4:19-21




Different ways to show you I love you!!

To your Spouse...


 
To your Kids...




So today think about showing your love. Not just saying it but showing love through different ways.


 

“Oh, with all that I’ve done wrong I must have done something right. To deserve your love every morning and butterfly kisses – I couldn’t ask God for more, man this is what love is.”
~ Bob Carlisle from “Butterfly Kisses”