When life handed me a Canadian Husband, Two Energetic Kids and a Dog with ADHD,
I made myself some Organized Chaos!

Monday, April 30, 2012

You say; God says


I have seen this in a chart form so many times!  I just wanted to share this again!  This would be a great reminder of what God has for us and his promises! 


YOU SAY GOD SAYS BIBLE VERSES

1. You say: "It's impossible" 
    God says: All things are possible

Jesus replied, “What is impossible with man is possible with God.”
Luke 18:27



2. You say: "I'm too tired" 
    God says: I will give you rest 

“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, 
and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you
and learn from me,
 for I am gentle and humble in heart, 
and you will find rest for your souls. 
For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”
Mat.11:28-30



3. You say: "Nobody really loves me"
    God says: I love you 

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
John 3:16 

For the one whom God has sent speaks the words of God,
 for God 
gives the Spirit without limit.
John 3:34



4. You say: "I can't go on" 
    God says: My grace is sufficient 

 But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, 
for my power is made perfect in weakness.
 ” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses,
 so that Christ’s power may rest on me.
II Corinthians 12:9 

He will call on me, and I will answer him;

    I will be with him in trouble,
    I will deliver him and honor him.
Psalm 91:15


5. You say: "I can't figure things out" 
    God says: I will direct your steps 


Trust in the Lord with all your heart

    and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways submit to him,
    and he will make your paths straight.
Proverbs 3:5-6



6. You say: "I can't do it" 
    God says: You can do all things 

I can do all this through him who gives me strength.
Philippians 4:13



7. You say: "I'm not able" 
    God says: I am able 

And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times,
having all that you need, 
you will abound in every good work.
II Corinthians 9:8



8. You say: "It's not worth it" 
    God says: It will be worth it 

because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit who gives life has set you
free from the law of sin and death.
 
Roman 8:2



9. You say: "I can't forgive myself" 
    God says: I Forgive you 

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive
us our sins 
and purify us from all unrighteousness.
I John 1:9


Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus,
Romans 8:1


10. You say: "I can't manage" 
     God says: I will supply all your needs 

And my God will meet all your needs according
to the riches of his glory 
in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:19



11. You say: "I'm afraid" 
     God says: I have not given you a spirit of fear 

For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid,but gives us power, love and self-discipline.
II Timothy 1:7



12. You say: "I'm always worried and frustrated" 
     God says: Cast all your cares on ME 

Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.
I Peter 5:7



13. You say: "I don't have enough faith" 
     God says: I've given everyone a measure of faith 

For by the grace given me I say to every one of you:
Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought,
but rather think of yourself with sober judgment,
 in accordance with the faith God has distributed to each of you.
Romans 12:3



14. You say: "I'm not smart enough" 
     God says: I give you wisdom

 It is because of him that you are in Christ Jesus, who has become for us wisdom from God—
that is, our righteousness, 
holiness and redemption.
I Corinthians 1:30




15. You say: "I feel all alone" 
     God says: I will never leave you or forsake you 

 Keep your lives free from the love of money
and be content with what you have, because God has said,
“Never will I leave you;never will I forsake you.”Hebrews 13:5