When life handed me a Canadian Husband, Two Energetic Kids and a Dog with ADHD,
I made myself some Organized Chaos!

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

New Dog

Well, for all those who know me know that my two boys and I have been working on my husband to get a dog!  We worked hard and I stayed very consistent with the dog topic.  So as of yesterday 4/9/2012 we are the proud owners of a 9 week old Golden retriever/Shar pei puppy.  Her name is Riley and she is absolutely beautiful.  We got her from El Paso, IL and she was a rescue dog.  Her mother was meant for breading and well, the neighbor dog took advantage of her and well, she had a batch of "Mutts".  The owners did not like that and so they sent them to the pound.  They were rescued by by Hope Floats and now we are so blessed to have her in our family!   The boys absolutely love her.  They were really excited!!

So, today's post is going to be not much of anything but just exciting news!  Pray that training Riley goes smooth and we become great pet owners!!

Yeah...she isn't so little for being only 9 weeks old!  

Watching the boys play!! 

Sleeping time.  She has a comfy bed but hey...under the table works too!  


Have a blessed Tuesday!!